Wednesday, July 11, 2007

through the eyes of a child...



these drawings were done by my 3 year old daughter, alanna.
the top image was drawn several months ago when my wife was pregnant, it is a picture of mommy and ava. (notice how there is one figure inside the other).
the bottom drawing was done just last week, and again it is a picture of mommy and ava, yet they are now side by side.
it is so fasinating to see the development of their hands and vision. it is amazing to see through their eyes. what can i say? i am proud of my 3 year old artist..and i love being a daddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://kimsueellen.blogspot.com/2007/01/this-picture.html

This post reminded me so much of my own I posted a few months ago. I too have a three year old, aren't they just great? I love all of the little details in their art, things I would never have thought of!