Thursday, March 6, 2008

new site!


i can't even begin to tell you how excited i am about this!
changing my current site has been long overdue. my current site has given a good ride and it's done it's work and now needs to be put to rest. (phewww, thank you).
and now it's coming time to launch my new site...new site, new work, scrubbed clean, pressed and bleached, and freshly mowed.
it will be splendid.
i will keep you posted on when the official new site will be launched. tentatively, we plan within the next coming week(s) or so.

2 comments:

lil_star86 said...

ello duston,
this is nyna. I've just spent about 3 hours going through your blog and I am amazed! You got the coolest gifts with taking pictures and I admire that.

I just wanted you to know that I am all giddy. Only if you could understand the excitment. I never been to a wedding nor did I ever help people with their wedding. I feel like I am doing this all by guessing and such. Honestly, growing up I didnt think much of getting married. I see it happen in movies and thought "yah right, not me" I was wrong.
Oh and I wanted to mention that I know Betty. Well, sort of. I went to school with her. So we passed in the hall ways.

Grr, there is so much more I wanted to say. Im just filled up with joy. You know whats funny. I noticed you have taken lots of pictures of guys name Matt. Well, guess what my Fiances name is Matt. What of the odds are that?

well, hope to hear from you soon.

-nyna

Unknown said...

Looking forward...