Friday, November 9, 2007

a day with my lil' lady







i have yet to get pictures of her in her halloween costume...(she tells me where i stand with taking pictures of her), and as you can tell, this particular day was okay. so i took about 6-10 images of her on the train and then she says really politely "thats enough daddy"...gotta respect that.
we took a trip on the trax to the gallivan center the saturday before halloween. just me and the lil' lady. it was a great time spending the afternoon with her....they had several booths with free give-aways, a stage with magicians and jugglers performing, and pumpkin decorating...she took that very seriously.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That first shot is priceless. These are very moving. Love them. Seems our littles celebrate their birthdays the same time of year. My guy is four, and he puts me in my place with the photography too...wonderful captures, and also LOVING that princess party. Tell your wife she ROCKS!